- Research Fellow at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Open Documentary Lab
- Artwork has been featured on the cover of LIFE Magazine, CBS Evening News, New York Times, BBC Worldwide, NHK Japan, The People’s Daily in China, CNN International and other publications.
- Keynote speaker at solo exhibitions and other events.
- Independent contractor for individuals, families, companies and other institutions.
- Open collaborator so please contact with your ideas for projects.
- Received a Masters in Fine Arts in Directing from the American Film Institute (AFI) in Los Angeles.
- Based in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA.
photo by Jonas Nielsen/Galleri Fedt
1 Earth City: portriats of one child from every country on earth. Each child lives in New York City. 170 of 193 countries are complete.
To Live 10,000 Years: portraits of 2 people in each of the 50 United States. All 100 people need to be at least 100 years old. 2,736 of 10,000 years are complete.
1 to Infinity: portraits of a person every age from a 1 year old to as old as possible. The highest age reached will most likely be 115 to 120 years old, but infinity is the goal. 35 of infinity are complete.
Every 2 Siblings (unpublished): portraits of same 2 siblings taken every fall for as many years as possible. 10 years are complete.